Monday 25 February 2008

Self Evaluation



Self Evaulation
Attainment3 - Could be doing alot more better (hopefully once courswork is out of the way)

Effort3 - Could put alot more time and effort into my work
Punctuality3 - Have to start coming in more
Submission and quality of homework2 - i always try to keep my blog up to date and i check the blog if there is any more work
Ability to work independantly1 - I have no problem in research things bymyself with the use of books and internet
Quality of Media Writing2 - I should use more KeywordsOrganisation of Media Folder2 - i maintain all my sheets and handouts
Oral Contributions in class2 - could contribute more
Contribution to debate team4 - i havent been to any debate meetings unfortunately so i havent contributed to that
Extra curicular work2 - Watch alot of films and documentaries/ read magazinesStandard of Module 5 blog2 - Up to date
Standard of Module 6 blog3 - Could be better3
Achievements
* Managed to gather alot of research for my courswork
* Learnt about theorists that was relevant
* Managed to keep my blog up to date3
Targets
* Improve attendance
* Spend time on homework/ writing
* Revise what is learnt in lessons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.