Thursday 18 October 2007

JeLLy's SeLf EvAlUaTiOn YuP!

Self assessment

Attainment – 2 – I look over the notes in lessons and go over anything I do not understand
Effort – 3 – I do contribute in lessons but could contribute more
Punctuality – 2 – Has improved and I make it to lessons on time
Submission and quality of homework – 2 – On most occasions I keep my blog up to date and complete the tasks as soon as I can
Ability to work independently – 1 – I find it easy to gather information via the internet independently
Quality of writing – 3 – could be better as I could spend more time on it
Organisation of Media folder – 3 – could be better
Oral contribution in class – 2 – I try to contribute whenever I’m awake
Standard of Module 5 Blog – 2 – Good as I have kept my work up to date and Posted information and Videos
Standard of Module 6 Blog – 3 – I still have to put some information up

Three Achievements -
I have managed to gather good knowledge of my independent study Sugar Rush#
I have looked through key words to gain further Knowledge of Media
Uploaded Videos and episodes about Sugar Rush on my blog so that others can see what it is about
Three Improvements
Go to the library for research
Look up Theories and Theorists that go with my production
Make an effort to go and watch the news

No comments: